Roberto Garcia vs Martin Murray
Saturday, June 23, 2018 O2 Arena, London
An action-packed card that features Anthony Yarde, Daniel Dubois, Ohara Davies and a host of other exciting match-ups.
Also televised on BT Sport and in the United States the contest will be carried by the ESPN+ app.
Roberto Garcia (41-3, 24 KOs) vs Martin Murray (36-4-1, 17 KOs) -
- Martin Murray, Roberto Garcia Promise Fireworks at The O2
- Murray: D*ckhead Saunders Hoped For Golovkin, Faked Injury
- Frank Warren on Hooker-Flanagan Scores, Tyson Fury, Murray
- Murray Vows To Take 'Saunders Frustrations' Out on Garcia
- Roberto Garcia vs. Martin Murray Finalized, June 23 in London
- Roberto Garcia Willing To Replace Saunders, Face Martin Murray
- Murray: Saunders is a F***ing Sh*thouse, a Horrible Creature!
- Billy Joe Saunders: I Can't Face Murray at Less Than 100%
- Billy Joe Saunders: Sorry To Murray, The Fans - I'll Be Back Soon
- Murray Skeptical of Saundersí Injury; Fight Postponed Again