Regis Prograis vs Juan Jose Velasco
Saturday, July 14, 2018 Lakefront Arena, University of New Orleans (UNO)
ESPN 7:00 PM EST
In the co-feature, young knockout artist Teofimo Lopez continues his rise up the lightweight rankings against once-beaten William Silva in a 10-rounder.
Regis Prograis (21-0, 18 KOs) vs Juan Jose Velasco (20-0, 12 KOs) -
WBC Interim-Junior Welterweight Title
- 2018 Houston Boxing Awards: Prograis, Charlo, Ajagba, More
- Prograis: Winning WBSS Means I'm The Legitimate Best at 140
- Prograis' Opinion Of Josh Taylor Changed Once He Beat Postol
- Prograis: There is Nobody in WBSS Tourney That Can Beat Me!
- Photos: Regis Prograis Powers Past Terry Flanagan in WBSS
- Regis Prograis Drops, Dominates Terry Flanagan in WBSS Clash
- Prograis: I Haven't Scratched The Surface - I Want All The Belts
- Regis Prograis Views DAZN, WBSS as The 'New Wave' in Boxing
- Frank Warren: Flanagan Has A lot at Stake in Prograis Fight
- Regis Prograis: I'll Beat The Piss Out of Terry Flanagan