Errol Spence vs Shawn Porter
Saturday, September 28, 2019 Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
This event will be carried by FOX Sports Pay-Per-View
- The co-feature of the evening will pit WBC Super Middleweight Champion Anthony "The Dog" Dirrell against unbeaten former champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez in an explosive 168-pound showdown. Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero battles Jerry Thomas in a 10-round welterweight match and sensational undefeated super welterweight prospect Joey Spencer appears in a six-round attraction in FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Prelims on FS1 and FOX Deportes.
Errol Spence (25-0, 21 KOs) vs Shawn Porter (30-2-1, 17 KOs) -
WBC, IBF Welterweight Contest
- Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!
- Sulaiman: Spence-Porter Winner Will Have Pending Mandatories
- Spence: Shawn Porter is a 'Dirty' Fighter - We'll Have Plan For That
- Porter Warns: Spence Will Definitely Find Out How Strong I Am!
- Video: Shawn Porter Confident of Shocking Errol Spence
- Video: Errol Spence Talks Pacquiao, Thurman, Joshua-Ruiz
- Spence: I'm Looking To Stop Porter, I Want To Clear Out 147!
- Photos: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Face To Face at LA Presser
- Spence, Porter Honored To Take Their PPV Fight To Staples Center
- Yordenis Ugas Wants To Face The Spence-Porter Winner Next