Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner
Saturday, January 19, 2019 MGM Grand, Las Vegas
Showtime 9PM EST/6PM PST
Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the fight. Badou Jack will battle unbeaten top-rated contender Marcus Browne for the WBA Interim Light Heavyweight Title, former world champion Rau'shee Warren taking on France's Nordine Oubaali for the vacant WBC Bantamweight World Championship, unbeaten Jhack Tepora will take on former world champion Hugo Ruiz in a 12-round featherweight clash.
Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) vs Adrien Broner (33-3-1, 24 KOs) -
WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title
- Barthelemy Could See Pacquiao Stopping Broner in Six Rounds
- Photos: Manny Pacquiao Celebrates, Throws 40th Birthday Bash
- Photos: Pacquiao, Birthday Aside, Putting in Work For Broner
- Photos: Manny Pacquiao Raising His Intensity Level in Camp
- Photos: Pacquiao Sparring Hard For Adrien Broner Showdown
- Pacquiao Plans To Sit With Broner, Make Him Turn To God
- Photos: Pacquiao Continues Hard Work in Camp For Broner
- Broner Coach To Roach: Shut The F*** Up, Carry The Spit Bucket!
- Pacquiao Prepares For Broner's 'Running,' Aims To Seek & Destroy
- Roach: Pacquiao Will Kill Broner - You Can Bet The House On It!