Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner
Saturday, January 19, 2019 MGM Grand, Las Vegas
Showtime 9PM EST/6PM PST
Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the fight. Badou Jack will battle unbeaten top-rated contender Marcus Browne for the WBA Interim Light Heavyweight Title, former world champion Rau'shee Warren taking on France's Nordine Oubaali for the vacant WBC Bantamweight World Championship, unbeaten Jhack Tepora will take on former world champion Hugo Ruiz in a 12-round featherweight clash.
Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) vs Adrien Broner (33-3-1, 24 KOs) -
WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title
- Pacquiao-Broner Produces $6 Million Gate, 11,410 Tickets Sold
- Thurman: Broner Subpar, Should've Fought Harder vs. Pacquiao
- Pacquiao-Broner Show Tracking Toward 400,000 PPV Buys
- Pacquiao vs. Broner Replay: January 26th on Showtime
- Broner: I'll Be Back; All You Motherf***ers Will Still Tune In!
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner: CompuBox By The Numbers
- Pacquiao To Have Scratched Cornea Re-Examined Monday In L.A.
- Broner: Ain’t Got Mark On Me; They Thought They’d F*** Me Up
- Pacquiao: I Was Surprised Broner Didn't Throw Lot Of Punches
- Manny Pacquiao-Adrien Broner: Afterthoughts