Jermall Charlo vs Matt Korobov
Saturday, December 22, 2018 Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York
The card will be televised by FOX.
Also on the card, WBC junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo (31-0, 15 KOs) will defend his title against Tony Harrison (27-2, 21 KOs).
Jermall Charlo (27-0, 21 KOs) vs Matt Korobov (28-1, 14 KOs) -
WBC Interim-Middleweight Title
- Korobov: Charlo Just Saying It, He Should Prove It In The Ring
- WBC To Fully Investigate Monroe's Use of Testosterone Booster
- Jermall Charlo vs. Matt Korobov Set Down, Monroe Out
- Jermall Charlo: Canelo is Scared. Where Are You At, Cinnamon?
- Monroe's VADA Test Threatens Charlo Fight, Korobov Could Step In
- Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!
- Monroe: Charlo is a Challenge That I Know I Can Conquer!
- Charlo: I'll Chase Canelo To 168 - I'm Bigger, Better Than Him!
- News: Don King, Charlo Brothers, Filip Hrgovic, More
- Charlo: All Monroe Has To Worry About is Getting Knocked Out