Jarrett Hurd vs Julian Williams
Saturday, May 11, 2019 EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Virginia.
FOX Sports 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT
Primetime on FOX and FOX Deportes action on Saturday, May 1. Plus, unbeaten super lightweight contender Mario "El Azteca" Barrios battles Argentina's Juan "The Pitbull" Jose Velasco in a 10-round fight and middleweight contender Matt Korobov clashes with Immanuwel Aleem in a 10-round bout.
Undefeated rising featherweight Stephen Fulton will take on former world champion Paulus Ambunda in a 12-round showdown that headlines PBC FIGHT NIGHT - EXTRA on FS1 and FOX Deportes. PBC FIGHT NIGHT - EXTRA begins at 11 p.m. ET/8 p.m. PT.
Jarrett Hurd (23-0, 16 KOs) vs Julian Williams (26-1-1, 16 KOs) -
IBF, WBA, IBO junior middleweight belts
- Julian Williams: We Could Fight 10 Times, I'll Beat Hurd 10 Times
- Julian Williams' Coach Talks Hurd Win, Rematch Clause, Future
- Williams-Hurd FOX Broadcast Peaked At 2,108,000 Viewers
- Williams: Hurd Got Haircut, Was Laughing, Joking In Locker Room
- Jarrett Hurd Wants Julian Williams Rematch To Be 'Immediate'
- Hurd's Trainer: Williams Was The Better Man, We Want Rematch
- Jarrett Hurd: There is a Rematch Clause - I'm Going For It!
- Julian Williams: I Outclassed Hurd, The Whole World Doubted Me!
- Photos: Julian Williams Decks Jarrett Hurd, Beats Him For Titles
- Jarrett Hurd vs. Julian Williams - CompuBox Punch Stats