Erislandy Lara vs Jarrett Hurd
Saturday, April 7, 2018 The Joint, Hard Rock, Las Vegas
In the co-main event, Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb Truax will make the first defense of his IBF title against James DeGale in a rematch of one of the biggest upsets of 2017 that saw Truax wrestle the belt from DeGale on his home turf in London last December.
Erislandy Lara (25-2-2, 14 KOs) vs Jarrett Hurd (21-0, 15 KOs) -
IBF, IBO, WBA Junior Middleweight Titles
- Jarrett Hurd Turns Back on Lara Rematch, Wants Kell Brook Next
- Lara's Manager: We're Confident of Beating Hurd in Rematch
- Jarrett Hurd vs. Erislandy Lara Rematch Ordered
- Lara: Hurd Failed To Beat Me Decisively - I Want Rematch Next!
- Hurd-Lara Drew Higher Ratings for Showtime Than Joshua-Parker
- Hurd: Lara Hit Me Harder Than Any Opponent; Showed Heart
- Julian Williams' Coach Breaks Down Lara vs. Hurd, Gallimore Win
- Hurd: It's Crazy That Knockdown Was the Difference on Scorecards
- Weekend Review: Jarret Hurd Arrives, DeGale-Truax Not Pretty
- Lara-Hurd Produces An Unlikely FOTY Candidate