Erislandy Lara vs Jarrett Hurd
Saturday, April 7, 2018 The Joint, Hard Rock, Las Vegas
In the co-main event, Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb Truax will make the first defense of his IBF title against James DeGale in a rematch of one of the biggest upsets of 2017 that saw Truax wrestle the belt from DeGale on his home turf in London last December.
Erislandy Lara (25-2-2, 14 KOs) vs Jarrett Hurd (21-0, 15 KOs) -
IBF, IBO, WBA Junior Middleweight Titles
- Hurd Studies History For Lara, Won't Rise Until He Gets Charlo
- Kell Brook: I'd Fight Hurd - But Lara is Horrible, Difficult To Sell
- Brian Castano Will Keep a Close Eye on Lara-Hurd, Wants Winner
- Jarrett Hurd: No Scorecards, I Want To Be The First To Stop Lara!
- Lara vs. Hurd, Truax vs. DeGale II - Finalized For April 7, Las Vegas
- Malignaggi: I See Lara Winning First Half, Hurd Comes on Late
- Hurd: Size Big Factor; Lara Wonít Be Able to Run for 12 Rounds
- Lara's Manager: After Hurd, Stage is Set To Target Charlo's Belt
- Hurd: Had to Fight Lara Before Charlo to Prove I'm Guy to Beat
- Hurd: Time To Put Everyone on Notice Who The Best at 154 Is!