Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz
Saturday, March 3, 2018 Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York
The co-feature of the evening will see the return of undefeated former 154-pound world champion Jermall Charlo, a powerful knockout artist who is looking to prove that he is a dangerous contender in the star-studded middleweight division. Once-beaten contender Hugo Centeno Jr. will test Charlo's 160-pound credentials when they meet in a 12-round match to determine the WBC interim champion.
Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) vs Luis Ortiz (28-0-1, 24 KOs) -
WBC Heavyweight Title
- Luis Ortiz Coach Talks Loss, Confident Wilder is KO'd in Rematch
- Wilder Reacts To Ortiz's Claim That He Was Saved From KO Loss
- Wilder: Last Fight Showed Nobody Has Skill Set To Beat Me!
- Trainer: Wilder Was Only 72-76% When He Beat Luis Ortiz
- Hearn: If Not For The Extra Time - Ortiz May Have Finished Wilder
- Team Ortiz: Ratings Show There Should Be a Wilder Rematch
- Luis Ortiz Believes "Shady" Eight Should Push Wilder Rematch
- Wilder's Manager: We Don't Need 50-50 Split to Make Joshua Fight
- Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz: Afterthoughts
- Wilder's Trainer Rejects Claims They Had Extra Time To Recover