Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios
Saturday, February 17, 2018 Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
In the co-feature, boxing's youngest world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez will defend his Super Middleweight World Championship for the first time against Ronald Gavril in a rematch of their thrilling September 2017 bout in which Benavidez won the vacant title by split decision.
Danny Garcia (33-1, 19 KOs) vs Brandon Rios (34-3-1, 25 KOs) -
- Garcia-Rios Peaked at 558K Viewers, Averaged 516K on Showtime
- Rios Hopes 'I Donít Get Back Down to F***ing Gutter' After Loss
- Danny Garcia: I Want Thurman, It's On Him, Whenever He's Ready
- Brandon Rios: I'm Mad Over Stoppage, I Was Ready To Continue!
- Photos: Danny Garcia Blasts Brandon Rios With a Monster Shot
- Video: Brandon Rios Post-Fight Reaction To Knockout, More
- Video: Angel Garcia Post-Fight Reaction To Rios Knockout, More
- Video: Danny Garcia Post-Fight Reaction To Rios Knockout, More
- Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth
- Danny Garcia vs. Brandon Rios - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard