Daniel Dubois vs Richard Lartey
Saturday, April 27, 2019 SSE Arena, Wembley, London
Super middleweight Lerrone Richards (11-0) will face his sternest test to date when he takes on former British and Commonwealth middleweight champion Tommy Langford (21-3) for the vacant Commonwealth super middleweight championship and WBO International Championship. In his first contest since his unanimous decision win over Ohara Davies last year, unbeaten WBO number one ranked super lightweight Jack Catterall (23-0) will also return on the card.
Daniel Dubois (10-0, 9 KOs) vs Richard Lartey (14-1, 11 KOs) -
- Lartley: I Will Make a Statement Against Daniel Dubois!
- Dubois Ready To Face Chisora or Allen if No Joe Joyce Fight
- Lartely Confident He Beats Daniel Dubois: He's No Joshua, I Am!
- Daniel Dubois Feels That He Would Have To Knock Joe Joyce Out
- Daniel Dubois: I Have To Fight Joe Joyce, I Have To Beat Him
- Frank Warren: No Issue Making Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce
- Dubois Not Paying Attention To Gorman, Focused on Lartey
- Daniel Dubois: I'm Excited About Possible Joe Joyce Fight
- Frank Warren: Frampton's Top Rank Pact Positions Him For Title
- Daniel Dubois vs. Richard Lartey on April 27, SSE Arena