Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs
Saturday, May 4, 2019 T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
David Lemieux (40-4, 34 KOs) will make his 168-pound debut when he takes on John "The Gorilla" Ryder (27-4, 15 KOs) in the scheduled 12-round co-main event. The card will also feature the returns of Vergil Ortiz Jr., Pablo Cesar "El Demoledor" Cano, Joseph "JoJo" Diaz Jr., Sadam "World Kid" Ali and Lamont Roach Jr., in separate bouts.
Canelo Alvarez (51-1-2, 35 KOs) vs Daniel Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs) -
WBA, WBC, IBF Middleweight Titles
- Daniel Jacobs Unconcerned About Getting Fair Shake With Judges
- 14 Day Weights: Canelo 165.4-Pounds, Jacobs 166.8
- Golovkin Disagrees With Canelo's Stance on 'Title' For Trilogy
- Canelo-Jacobs: Adalaide Byrd Included In NSAC's Judging Pool
- Jacobs: I Want To Take Canelo's Head Off and Prove I'm The Best!
- Jacobs: Canelo Will Have Another Loss Before 3rd Golovkin Fight
- Jacobs: Lara Beat Canelo; Evident He's Had Southpaw Troubles
- Jacobs: After I Beat Canelo, I Can Face GGG and Prove I'm Better
- Photos: Daniel Jacobs Continues To Grind For Canelo Showdown
- Canelo: Jacobs Fight Will Be Difficult Until I Impose My Style