Billy Joe Saunders vs Martin Murray
Saturday, April 14, 2018 O2 Arena, London
The fight is part of a world title double header with Manchesterís Terry Flanagan stepping up in weight to face Maurice Hooker for the WBO super lightweight championship.
Flanagan, who boasts a perfect record of 33 wins from 33 fights, made five successful defences of his belt before giving up the lightweight crown after beating Petr Petrov last April.
Also televised on BT Sport
Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) vs Martin Murray (36-4-1, 17 KOs) -
WBO Middleweight Title
- Warren: Saunders Must Beat Murray in Style To Get GGG, Canelo
- Martin Murray: I'll Retire if Saunders Wins, Confident I'll Beat Him
- Saunders: Mind Games Won't Work on Murray, He's Too Clever
- Frank Warren Warns Saunders Not To Overlook Martin Murray
- Saunders: The Handlers of Golovkin and Canelo Are Scared
- Murray Ready For Saunders: I Have One Legit Loss at 160 - GGG
- Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray on April 14, O2 Arena