Billy Joe Saunders vs Martin Murray
Saturday, June 23, 2018 O2 Arena, London
An action-packed card that features Anthony Yarde, Daniel Dubois, Ohara Davies and a host of other exciting match-ups.
Also televised on BT Sport
Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) vs Martin Murray (36-4-1, 17 KOs) -
WBO Middleweight Title
- Golovkin vs. Saunders in Talks For The Fall, Says Frank Warren
- Saunders To Sanchez: Golovkin is My Backup Plan, I'm Not Yours!
- Frank Warren on Billy Joe Saunders' Injury, Frampton-Donaire
- Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray Moves To June 23rd
- Warren: Saunders Must Beat Murray in Style To Get GGG, Canelo
- Martin Murray: I'll Retire if Saunders Wins, Confident I'll Beat Him
- Saunders: Mind Games Won't Work on Murray, He's Too Clever
- Frank Warren Warns Saunders Not To Overlook Martin Murray
- Saunders: The Handlers of Golovkin and Canelo Are Scared
- Murray Ready For Saunders: I Have One Legit Loss at 160 - GGG