Roberto Garcia vs Martin Murray
Saturday, June 23, 2018 O2 Arena, London
An action-packed card that features Anthony Yarde, Daniel Dubois, Ohara Davies and a host of other exciting match-ups.
Also televised on BT Sport and in the United States the contest will be carried by the ESPN+ app.
Roberto Garcia (41-3, 24 KOs) vs Martin Murray (36-4-1, 17 KOs) -
- Golovkin Opponents Split on Canelo Rematch Outcome
- Murray: Billy Joe Saunders Has No Respect, I Can't Trust Him
- WBC Prez Speaks With Martin Murray Regarding Attack on Garcia
- Frank Warren on Murray's Win, Rise of Yarde, Dubois, Ohara KO
- Martin Murray Beats Garcia By Decision in Foul-Filled Fight
- Martin Murray is Confident: Roberto Garcia is Made For Me
- Martin Murray Lashes Out, Shoves Roberto Garcia at Weigh-In
- Martin Murray: Canelo Cheated, GGG Rematch Should Not Be On
- Frank Warren Breaks Down Murray-Garcia, Dubois, Yarde Card
- Martin Murray, Roberto Garcia Promise Fireworks at The O2