Anthony Yarde vs Tony Averlant
Saturday, February 10, 2018 Copper Box Arena, London
BoxNation, BT Sport
Heavyweight sensation Daniel ‘Dynamite’ Dubois (6-0, 6 KO’s) defends his Southern-Area belt against Kent’s DL Jones (8-0-1). The Peacock Gym powerhouse claimed the title after knocking AJ Carter out cold in the opening round with a massive right hand at the Copper Box Arena back in September and is promising to start 2018 with another explosive KO.
Anthony Yarde (14-0, 13 KOs) vs Tony Averlant (26-9-2, 5 KOs) -
WBO Inter-Continental and European Light-Heavyweight titles
- Frank Warren Confirms Tete is Out, 2/10 Show Moves Forward
- Yarde Feels Power is on Level With Kovalev, Stevenson, Beterbiev
- Tete, Dubois, Yarde, Skeete Return on February 10
- Anthony Yarde Blasts Out Nikola Sjekloca in Four Rounds
- Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux: 14 UK Experts Give Predictions
- Photos: DeGale-Truax, Selby-Ramirez, Dubois, Yarde - Weights
- Anthony Yarde Hungry To Exceed Veterans - Blast Out Sjekloca
- Frank Warren: Anthony Yarde Has Chance To Make a Statement
- Yarde, Dubois, Warren Visit Boxing Academy in Hackney
- DeGale, Selby Return on Dec. 9 - Promoted By Frank Warren!