Mikey Garcia vs Sergey Lipinets
Saturday, March 10, 2018 Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas
Two-division world champion Rances Barthelemy will face Kiryl Relikh in a rematch of their May showdown on SHOWTIME, this time for the vacant WBA 140-pound world title. The doubleheader of title bouts in the wide-open 140-pound division sets the stage for a potential unification match.
Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) vs Sergey Lipinets (13-0, 10 KOs) -
IBF Junior Welterweight Title
- Easter Expects Garcia to Beat Lipinets in 140-Pound Title Fight
- Mikey Garcia vs. Sergey Lipinets Rescheduled To March 10
- Lipinets Trained With One Hand, 'Begged' to Stay in Garcia Fight
- Lipinets Suffers Hand Injury, Fight Against Garcia Postponed
- Espinoza: Garcia-Lipinets Will Be Better Fight Than People Think
- Lipinets: I've Sparred With Guys Like Crawford - I'll Beat Garcia!
- Mikey Garcia: I'm on Track To Be a Boxing Star Like Mayweather
- Lipinets: Mikey Garcia Can't Match My Spirit, I'll Show My Power
- Mikey Garcia Wants to Make Linares Fight After Facing Lipinets
- Photos: Mikey Garcia, Sergey Lipinets - Face To Face in San Antonio