Kell Brook vs Sergey Rabchenko
Saturday, March 3, 2018 FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield
Also on the card, unbeaten Gamal Yafai made his first move in the World rankings in May when he claimed the title he defends, stopping Sean Davis on his Birmingham home patch. ‘The Beast’ will taste six-round action in January before heading to Sheffield, and believes he’s ready to roll the dice and mix it with Gavin McDonnell to prove his credentials for major honours.
Kell Brook (36-2, 25 KOs) vs Sergey Rabchenko (29-2, 22 KOs) -
Junior Middleweight Fight
- Brook: Confident I'll Beat Queen Khan, Rabchenko is 50-50 Fight
- Brook: First Rabchenko, Then July or August Fight, Then Khan!
- Kell Brook Eyes Khan, Hopes To Make Big Splash at 154-Pounds
- Spence: 'Real Fighter' Brook Can Come Back, Win a Title at 154
- Kell Brook vs. Sergey Rabchenko on March 3 in Sheffield