Kell Brook vs Errol Spence
Saturday, May 27, 2017 Sheffield, England
Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) vs Errol Spence (21-0, 18 KOs) -
IBF Welterweight Title
- Errol Spence: Beating Brook Makes Me Number '1' at The Weight
- Brook Quit Vs. Spence Because He Was Worried He'd Go Blind
- Brook, Hearn Agree the Time is Right to Move Up to 154 Pounds
- Who Can Handle "The Truth" After Brook-Spence?
- Bellew: Brook Had The Fight Beaten Out of Him By Errol Spence
- Spence Broke Brook's Left Orbital Bone, Surgery a Possibility
- Spence: Brook Had To Quit - Or Eye May Get Permanent Damage
- Spence: I Proved Myself; Now It's Time for Thurman to Fight Me!
- Photos: Errol Spence Drops, Stops Kell Brook - MONSTER Gallery
- Spence: I Was Sluggish, Wasn't Sharp; Give Myself a B-Minus