Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios
Saturday, February 17, 2018 Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
In the co-feature, boxing's youngest world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez will defend his Super Middleweight World Championship for the first time against Ronald Gavril in a rematch of their thrilling September 2017 bout in which Benavidez won the vacant title by split decision.
Danny Garcia (33-1, 19 KOs) vs Brandon Rios (34-3-1, 25 KOs) -
- Danny Garcia: Thurman is Just a Loss on Paper - I Won That Fight!
- Danny Garcia: I Needed a Break Mentally, Physically From Boxing
- The Problem With Danny Garcia
- Rios Determined to Prove He's Not a 'Washed-Up Punching Bag'
- Video: Brandon Rios Talks Ring Return, Garcia Fight, More
- Video: Danny Garcia Talks Rios, Thurman, Spence, More
- Photos: Danny Garcia, Brandon Rios - Go Face To Face in LA
- Danny Garcia: I'm a Stronger, Fresher Fighter; I Need to Stop Rios!
- Robert Guerrero: It's Dangerous if Danny Garcia Trades With Rios
- Brandon Rios Aims To Stun Danny Garcia, Prove Doubters Wrong